Everyone should have a dream. Some people say that you should not dream. What you are getting, that is OK. Some say, you should see dreams, so that you can achieve.
You have to dream before your dreams can come true. Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
Yes, I dream. Don’t know I can fulfill all these or not, still I dream. Not only dream, but also dream high. One of these dreams are regarding my job. I dream to work for Google, worlds top most brand. This is not the only reason to join Google. Some other’s are:
- Fun and inspiring workplace
- Flexible work hours (it is okay if you are not a morning person!)
- Health and Life Insurance, with premium costs borne by Google
- Google Stock Units
- Annual Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Education Reimbursement
- Healthy meals and an abundance of snacks and drinks – all for free
- Various on-site services – recreation rooms, concierge services, home-office transport, etc.
- Google goodies – t-shirts, caps, bags, etc; they are pretty popular!
Let see, when can I make this dream live.